95 gallon containers are used for residential curbside pick-up. RAD offers both residential trash, and mixed recycling pick-up in most neighborhoods.
RADs containers are earth tone in color, and blend nicely into your community, no more trash container eye sore!
In addition to our containers being more visually appealing in your community, our containers are also easy to maneuver and more wind resistant than other container options.
Rules and Regulations
Please place your garbage/recycling bin out the night before, or by 6 am on the day of service.
- RAD has a strict Bag and Tie policy, all garbage is to be bagged and tied to reduce potential spills, fly breeding, and odor.
- If both of your containers are serviced on the same day, please place the containers 4 feet apart so the truck can service them.
- Recycle material is to be put into the container loosely, Styrofoam, and plastic bags are not allowed in the recycle container, and these items are considered trash. Learn more about Recycling with RAD.
*RAD does not charge fuel or environmental fees.
* Our Residential trucks are meticulously maintained and less damaging to residential streets.
*Service inquiries will be responded to by a representative within 24 hours. A representative must contact you in order to set-up services, answer questions, and take payment for the services being provided.
Pay Your Bill
- View your invoices
- View your services
- Sign up for auto bill pay
- Sign up for paperless billing
Roll Off & Large Equipment
Waste & Recycling Facilities
Toilets & Event Waste Services
Tucson Division: 520-881-4227
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am-4:00 pm
3755 S. Royal Palm Rd.
Apache Junction AZ 85119
Watch our video
Watch our Recycling Video on Youtube or join us on Facebook and watch it there.
Right Away Disposal has now diverted over 40,000 tons of recyclable trash from our Arizona Landfill thanks to people like you! Our team continues to expand our Eco-Friendly foot-print with every step we take, thanks to our community for disposing of your trash and debris for a cleaner state for generations to come.