Bulk trash pick-up must be scheduled before 12 pm on the day prior to your area pick-up date.
Preparing bulk trash for collection:
Once you have scheduled your bulk item pick-up please make sure all materials are set out properly, and please keep in mind that items are hand-collected by a two-man crew. The allowed area for bulk is 4 cubic yards of material.
RAD provides Bulk-pick up on the last Wednesday of the month, unless you reside in one of the municipalities or communities listed in grey below.
Town of Queen Creek Residents must contact the Town of Queen Creek in order to schedule bulk pick-up service www.queencreek.org
Town of Florence Residents must contact the Town of Florence in order to schedule bulk pick-up service www.florenceaz.gov
City of Eloy Residents must contact the City of Eloy in order to schedule bulk pick-up service
City of Tolleson Residents must contact the City of Tolleson in order to schedule bulk pick-up service www.tollesonaz.org
Johnson Ranch Community Residents bulk pick-up service is the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
Acceptable materials for bulk collection include:
- Furniture and large appliances (excluding refrigerators)
- Household garbage and cardboard (including items that don't easily fit into the trash cart; the lid should close completely)
- Yard debris (including items that don't easily fit into the trash cart; the lid should close completely for standard collection; see additional requirements for preparing yard debris below)
When preparing yard debris for bulk collection, remember the three B’s:
Bagged, Bundled or Boxed!
- Grass, leaves and other small items should be bagged and ARE not to exceed 50 pounds per bag.
- Tree limbs and cuttings cannot be longer than 4 feet and must be bundled and tied with twine, string, duct tape or similar cord so one person can handle them. Logs and limbs 12 inches in diameter or less are acceptable.
- Century plants, all cacti and similar plants that are hazardous to our collection employees should be boxed to avoid injury.
Unacceptable materials for bulk collection include:
- Tires, refrigerators, freezers, hazardous materials, motor oil, batteries and construction materials such as concrete, pavers and brick.
Schedule by phone 480-983-9100
*Customers need to understand that a rep will call or email them a confirmation and to take payment if necessary
Roll Off & Large Equipment
Waste & Recycling Facilities
Toilets & Event Waste Services
Pay Your Bill
- View your invoices
- View your services
- Sign up for auto bill pay
- Sign up for paperless billing
Tucson Division: 520-881-4227
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am-4:00 pm
3755 S. Royal Palm Rd.
Apache Junction AZ 85119
Watch our video
Watch our Recycling Video on Youtube or join us on Facebook and watch it there.
Right Away Disposal has now diverted over 40,000 tons of recyclable trash from our Arizona Landfill thanks to people like you! Our team continues to expand our Eco-Friendly foot-print with every step we take, thanks to our community for disposing of your trash and debris for a cleaner state for generations to come.